Re: [tor-talk] Digital IDs needed to end 'mob rule' online, says UK security minister Ben Wallace - Digital IDs should be brought in to end online anoymity that permits "mob rule" and lawlessness online, the securit

On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 17:09:22 +0200
gdfg dfgf <torrio888@xxxxxx> allegedly wrote:

> Digital IDs needed to end 'mob rule' online, says UK security
> minister Ben Wallace - Digital IDs should be brought in to end online
> anoymity that permits "mob rule" and lawlessness online, the security
> minister has said.
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/online-digital-identification-mob-rule-online-security-minister-ben-wallace-a8390841.html
> <https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/online-digital-identification-mob-rule-online-security-minister-ben-wallace-a8390841.html>

Sigh.

In the UK we are truly blessed. Home Office Ministers in general are
not overly intelligent. I'm not entirely sure they are that way
before they get to the HO, or the HO makes them that way after they take
office. Either way they end up spouting dangerously delusional rubbish
(think Amber Rudd's "hashtags").

Mick