[tor-talk] Event - Internet Measurement Village 2020

Hello friends,

We're excited to host the first online Internet Measurement Village.

Learn all about it here:
https://ooni.org/post/2020-internet-measurement-village

This is an online event that starts next Wednesday, 10th June 2020 and
ends on Friday, 3rd July 2020.

The schedule is available here:
https://ooni.org/post/2020-internet-measurement-village#schedule

Almost every day, we will live-stream presentations on:

* Internet measurement projects (those that measure internet censorship,
internet performance, and internet outages)

* Local censorship measurement projects (in Venezuela, Ukraine, and
Southeast Asia)

* Advocacy efforts against internet shutdowns (globally and in West Africa)

* Censorship circumvention tool projects -- including Tor!

All presentations will be live-streamed on the OONI YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/OONIorg

We will include a live chat in the stream so that you can ask presenters
questions.

Please help spread the word:
https://twitter.com/OpenObservatory/status/1268951324378488832

Thanks,