Re: [tor-talk] Event - Internet Measurement Village 2020

Hello friends,

This week we have many exciting presentations lined up!

Tune in to the OONI YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/OONIorg)
to watch live-streamed presentations on:

* M-Lab: Measuring Internet Performance => Monday, 15th June 2020 at
14:00 UTC

* How to detect outages with Mozilla telemetry => Tuesday, 16th June
2020 at 14:00 UTC

* RIPE Internet Measurements => Wednesday, 17th June 2020 at 14:00 UTC

* KeepItOn campaign: Advocating against Internet shutdowns => Thursday,
18th June 2020 at 14:00 UTC

* Circumventing Internet Censorship with Psiphon => Friday, 19th June
2020 at 14:00 UTC

Please mark your calendars! And bring your questions, as a live chat is
included for each presentation. :)

Further information about the Internet Measurement Village (including
the full schedule) is available here:
https://ooni.org/post/2020-internet-measurement-village/

Cheers,

Maria.