Re: Fun NJ law proposed...

Ehehe... Look up phone phreaking...

Watson Ladd wrote:

On 3/8/06, Matt Thorne <mlthorne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you forgot the blue one.

What blue box?

On 3/6/06, Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are safe: This law is unconstitutional, and we have the boxes:
Soap
Ballot
Jury
Ammo

Use in that order to defend liberty.

On 3/6/06, Josh <huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2006/Bills/A1500/1327_I1.HTM

In particular, this part is scary:

"In addition, the bill makes any operator or Internet service
provider liable for compensatory and punitive damages as well as
costs of a law suit filed by a person damaged by the posting of
such messages if the operator or Internet service provider fails
to establish, maintain and enforce the policy required by section
2 of the bill."

Well, the rest of it's scary, too... ;-)

Josh

-- Benjamin Franklin

Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin