[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
list of tor IP addresses
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: list of tor IP addresses
- From: "Bryan Fordham" <bfordham@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:02:07 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 17:02:25 -0500
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=I3yPnxXTkp+dJMjnBA8tOSL6Op8ElOd+bjiqDvkFoOFWe2sU4bK8lCILtd6SPuK+eOSh1X86JdlURjfzNBhJbpv+19/mlY+9tGoAxs5DejYXstAw3h09tOiKnhpcrd1BOSSe+qyFMxXae4GrhjAux06qECzbrCP5xNQmAL+DQbw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=i807BygVgF4qB86P1721RPNYJhv9VV7Q7fZG2eOgTIIZJ8r0pHDbkahFl84OBsI/ujoKv6NQdd8X+fkwGwFvYJ56ys5XQ1GbVc43pR6rZGjBDJ3pBS5ILnB6vjKXvapLne78iLIH7y7BxcQmFGKu4nDuM3y0MojwN6WAXb12OqM=
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looking at the volunteer page at tor.eff.org, I spotted this:
We need an official central site to answer "Is this IP address a Tor
server?" questions. This should provide several interfaces, including
a web interface and a DNSBL-style interface. It can provide the most
up-to-date answers by keeping a local mirror of the Tor directory
information. Bonus points if it does active testing through each exit
node to find out what IP address it's really exiting from.
I already have a list of servers and their listed IP addresses. It wouldn't take much to add in some things to test what IP address is actually used when exiting.
What kind of format would a web interface to this have? Just a textbox where you enter an IP?