Re: "Secondary" ways to preserve Tor anonymity/integrity

I would contend that the dissemination of critical information of this
type is critical for the promotion of a free society. If enough people
obtain and internalize the right tactics, the powers that be will be
unable to stop it. Just look at the income tax in the US- It is
estimated that fully 50% of Americans underreport or refuse to file.
Remember, we are in the extreme majority- the thugs with guns are at
most one in ten people of the entire population. Don't let their idle
threats fool you!

- ---

Frivolous lawsuits. Unlawful government seizures. What's YOUR defense?
Protect your assets, keep what you earn, and generate more income at the
same time!
Visit http://www.mpassetprotection.com/ today.