Is this for real?

I just opened Tork and there in the server list was a server named
NSAFortMeade.  Is this for real, or is the NSA running a Tor Server?
If it's for real, it's going to spook a lot of people away from Tor,
at least those who are inclined to use Tor for political reasons.

PS: let me ad an addendum, the server in question is in the
Routers/Entry Guards list.

PPS: it may be a joke, but given that it says NSA, who knows the whois
info could well be fake.

[Querying whois.arin.net]
[whois.arin.net]

OrgName:    eNET Inc.
OrgID:      ENET
Address:    3000 East Dublin Granville Rd.
City:       Columbus
StateProv:  OH
PostalCode: 43231
Country:    US

NetRange:   206.222.0.0 - 206.222.31.255
CIDR:       206.222.0.0/19
NetName:    EE3-DOM
NetHandle:  NET-206-222-0-0-1
Parent:     NET-206-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS2.EE.NET
NameServer: DNS3.EE.NET
Comment:    ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate:    1996-04-10
Updated:    1996-04-10

RTechHandle: KK326-ARIN
RTechName:   Kitsmiller, Kelly