Re: ServerDNSResolvConfFile

k...more on this.  I have now read that this needs to point to a file that resolves nameservers.  Before I didn't have to do this but oh well.  I've looked up resolv.conf but to be honest I don't know where it is suppose to point (i.e. I don't want to use my personal nameservers for privacy sake).

Thanks for any wisdom,
Chris