[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why I get this connection error when I try to start TOR as a non NT Service?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Why I get this connection error when I try to start TOR as a non NT Service?
- From: "Chris Burge" <burgechris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:19:11 -0400
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:19:20 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=gCMcHVNsztEmyYKXPJUGoHePQ3NftGCWWEilezioSJo=; b=WOClehjZzhdDb2P1aY9kvLuFExwyUqMHq70f9MXevBAtk+ftVdBN5JpFd/tMP/viYyt6DvQuZp94oaEWj1iHidcj6GZ96NbJdO9lF581O+N0Dc4D9u16DdtH2ZUlcsYB8bMrZEaMRRQolHYT42CWDLksV0PvRM5ECIqCSDccHCA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=GlS8Lh3cOLZdPUpuGIQeJRljeePUUkPsSQUbfeNnsHhgT5BmgyvnHseomHo0WuEMETDFl8AodbzeUqx0KXlvsSL92BqbODPJHFntUS75IdC0W03eLi20RvCA3pO4qVUbkBS4qvaj5ZItG6LoQeZ/bRJUnR3mZ/zWwta35PN4bbQ=
- In-reply-to: <47D81460.3000807@xxxxxxxxx>
- References: <47D81460.3000807@xxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you have two TOR services on your machine? (i.e. XBrowser and regular TOR).
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Lanthanaël <lanthanael@xxxxxxxxx
I think the subject says its all. If I try to start TOR normaly it
dosn't work just as a NT service, if I check the box, run as NT Service
everything is well and TOR works, but if I uncheck the box run as NT
Service TOR stops working. Why is this in that way?
Here my error log.
Mär 10 14:27:57.140 [Warnung] Could not bind to 127.0.0.1:9050:
Permission denied [WSAEACCES ]
Mär 10 14:27:57.156 [Warnung] Failed to parse/validate config: Failed to
bind one of the listener ports.
Mär 10 14:27:57.156 [Fehler] Reading config failed--see warnings above.
Every system service is configured propably the firewll and the virus
scanner are also configured to let TOR working.
What is this thingy permission denied [WSAEACCES]? And what the hell is
My System: Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition R2
I searched the web but can't find an answer. So, how do I solve this
problem, because I don't want tu run TOR as an system service?
Interested in selling your home? Ask me!