Problem with Tor

I started up my Tor node just now and noticed some strange behavior. First, the node CPU utilization went to and stayed at 100%. Second, the bandwidth graph lines moved so fast that I could barely see them go by. I'm running the latest 2.0.21 version and made no changes to anything since it was running fine yesterday. I also noticed that the time on the bandwidth graph was one hour ahead of the actual time although the machine had the correct time. Maybe it has to do with the daylight savings that kicked in today?