[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem with Tor
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Problem with Tor
- From: "Ringo Kamens" <2600denver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 12:27:24 -0400
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:27:30 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=sb+VxxoWe/l52hdT+NeyGj4kZ61YaTu5tGliUy10zsg=; b=XuoiS5BJEQO1VVkqITw55n4qqvWdPlR4ewRRZY3r12o9IWva3KitURN+bgmcMWIbs4DWF45NUdXj+G+iQefdzXn5CWg0qwtc8jmy8Y187WDNpKO/9LtJnzHiD6ny9iZu9PXT8xLeGMgJ7JTvS6nWrlqp+EWGTb29wiICccieGYw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=WOC7NDtrirhx8off/gNU3fSfGBu4lf5D8Ez870OwZychuviyEzmDYMHFp1F35Na0WSAKs29t/WUN6ZTly9QaH5ymvoBuA1ueTUzboqSC4Djjmc6wViKeV9n/Dr9pSFeAL8yDA+Ng/DrYTsmobqMXMS5YVzj7IMt50Ai3Zwos+0I=
- In-reply-to: <47D3FACC.7010104@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <47D3FACC.7010104@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are you on Windows? Linux?
Comrade Ringo Kamens
On 3/9/08, TorOp <torop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I started up my Tor node just now and noticed some strange behavior.
First, the node CPU utilization went to and stayed at 100%. Second, the
bandwidth graph lines moved so fast that I could barely see them go by.
I'm running the latest 2.0.21 version and made no changes to anything
since it was running fine yesterday. I also noticed that the time on the
bandwidth graph was one hour ahead of the actual time although the
machine had the correct time. Maybe it has to do with the daylight
savings that kicked in today?