Re: Tor and Firefox 3

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 07:17:00PM -0500, Arrakis wrote:
> We'll be releasing a version of xB Browser using
> the firefox 3 core after more stability testing.
>
> Otherwise, your Firefox 2 solution is xB Browser:

Hi Steve,

Is the current plan for xb browser that it will continue shipping with its
own Firefox mods, or are you planning to migrate towards using Torbutton
1.1.x since that handles more application-level privacy issues?

For reference, the original thread was asking about Torbutton-dev and
Firefox 3. More info on torbutton-dev here:
https://torbutton.torproject.org/dev/design/

--Roger