Re: Tor and Firefox 3

I am a linux user, therefore I am not interested in xerobank products.
  If Xerobank decides to setup there service for linux I may be
interested in the future. I do appreciate anonym's response, thankyou.
Any other ideas for replacing torbutton until torbutton fixes there
addon for firefox 3?
Thanks
defcon