Re: Tor memory usage on embedded systems.

Marco Bonetti wrote:
> Could you run the tests after settings the same BandwidthRate and
> BandwidthBurst for all nodes?
> I think that a lower rate/burst node should be less used then an higher one.

Yes.  I'm hoping in the long run to produce something like

RAM requirements on embedded systems = function of ( tor services
provided, BandwidthRate, other relavent parameters )

where the other parameters may include architecture, uclibc vs glibc
etc.  Not an exhaustive study, but something of a guide to the community
should people want to start putting tor servers on embedded devices
along the lines of what JanusPA does.

--

Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
Chair of Information Technology