Re: Data Retention Law Violates German Constitution

We should not forget that the court did not forbid the storage of data but rather criticised the specific legislation. It did not challenge the 2006 EU directive thats the basis of the law.

The only way to get rid of the data retention laws across europe is that the european union repeal the directive.

Robert