Re: [tor-talk] How evil is TLS cert collection?

It strikes me that I'd want notice (or the option to get notice)
before submitting rare certs to the database... say a dialog like:
"We're about to submit the certificate for the following site, [x] ok,
[ ] no, do not submit this certificate. ([ ] remember this preference
for this certificate)." My reasoning is that I should usually have a
good idea when I'm expecting a rare/self-signed cert, and if I'm not
expecting it, I'd probably want to submit it. Does that make sense?
best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate