Re: [tor-talk] GSOC Ideas.

> Since it looks like TorStatus is moving to Metrics

Sure, torproject should run one as a central looking glass.
As well as anyone else who wants to.

> become a more lightweight script that can be run on
> one's own Tor server(s) to provide information on just
> them rather than all servers.

That's fine, but the ability to process them all still needs to exist.
Also, I could really use a full CSV version with at minimum,
fp, country, ip, hostname, bandwidth provisioned, uptime, flags.
Selecting those columns does not make it through to the CSV export,
and parsing html is a pain. Nor does it allow not showing the (useless)
router name.