Re: [tor-talk] Tor and HTTPS graphic

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:55 PM, The23rd Raccoon <the.raccoon23@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you want me to analyze active timing attacks using similar Bayesian
> analysis, that might be a taller order.

as amused as i am by our favorite dumpster diver, this does bring to
mind the need for datagram transport with multiplexed paths and
stochastic mixing.

a lot of infrastructure to build; call it Tor 2.0:

combine LEDBAT edge management[0] with SCTP multi-homed[1] endpoints
over ORCHID overlay[2] provided by IPsec telescopes[3] with reliable
multicast gradients[4] and stochastic fair queuing[5] and you've got
something resistant to passive and active attacks, including traffic
confirmation.

build the meanest machine learning system and throw it at it, the pure
theory a little unwieldy...

have fun!

0. http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-09
1. http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4960