[tor-talk] trouble changing Aurora menu button color - userChrome.css

Do others find that Aurora (no longer says Aurora) has almost the same orange color as Firefox for main menu button, to be confusing, when have TBB & Firefox both open (I believe the UI element name is "appmenu-button.")?

I'm unable to correctly edit the userChrome.css file in TBB profile, to change the color from orange to green (or what ever). I hope when it changes the menu button color, it'll also change the icon color in the Windows tray.

I've edited the userChrome & userContent.css files before, but this doesn't work in TBB. I'm assuming that Aurora WILL use the userChrome.css file, if proper commands w/ proper syntax are entered?

Here's the command I found on Lifehacker to change the app-menu button color (using rgba instead of rgb). I edited the userChrome.css file that's in the path "E:\Temp\Tor Browser\TBB 2.2.35-8\Tor Browser\FirefoxPortable\Data\profile\chrome". This is same main path (folder) where I launch TBB, using "Start Tor browser.exe."

/* This changes color of orange Firefox menu button. */

#appmenu-button {
background-color: rgba(0,128,0,.8) !important;
I also tried putting spaces between the decimal values: rgba(0, 128, 0, .8).... which made no difference.

Can anyone see the problem - if there's one w/ syntax? Or is there another issue I'm overlooking w/ Aurora / TBB?

Thanks.