Re: [tor-talk] Setting up Tor on Ubuntu

On 22/03/12 19:09, Simon Brereton wrote:
> Doh!  I thought this had been done as part of the set-up (I thought I
> had seen this done). I'll do that.
>
> Cheers
>
> Simon
< Just to clarify my last email >

Bare in mind the whole procedure I quoted before is required _only_ when
you are diverging from the packages default behaviour.
You wont have to do any of this in case you use your system-wide running
Tor.

All this is explained carefully with details on the package
documentation I make reference before (README.Debian).

Cheers,

Dererk

--
BOFH excuse #202:
kernel panic: write-only-memory (/dev/wom0) capacity exceeded.