[tor-talk] howto, posting to blogger/blogspot.com

I have tried numerous times with various versions over the months, but
have not usually been able to post a comment to blogspot.com. I have only
been able to post when a blog allows for anonymous comments. I haven't
been ever able to post whenever an ID is required whether using google,
wordpress, OpenID or any other ID.

I have been using always the latest version of TBB. I believe this might
be a FF problem, because I often have problems posting with FF
non-Torified yet Opera works fine non-Torified with the same ID.

The failure occurs like this: upon hitting the submit button to post a
comment, the page reloads but nothing was posted.

How do I proceed? Thanks.