[tor-talk] Vidalia and Tor: Controlling when the identity changes

Hi

I'm performing some latency measurements over the Tor
network. To avoid congesting the relays, each run of my test lasts about 15 to 20 minutes maximum, consuming an average bandwidth of 2 kbps.
Because of the way the relay works, my measurements get disrupted
because the identity automatically changes every few minutes. I wonder
if someone knows how to do these:
	1. Specify the time interval between identity changes.
Alternatively, disabling the automatic identity change and allowing me
to use vidalia's control panel to change identities manually
	2. Specify an IP address as an exit relay. I edited torrc, setting
ExitNodes to an ipaddress, and StrictNode to 1, but after an initial
connection to that specific exit relay and 1 http connection to the
outside world, no subsequent traffic is routed out of tor.
My setup consists of ubuntu 12.04 lts,
installing vidalia and tor using apt-get and firefox connecting to tor
using socks via localhost:9050

My last option is to look into the source code and find the appropriate code segments and recompile from sourcee, but being a tor novice I won't know where to begin.

Thanks,
N.N