Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser Question - Not saving settings

cookies can be managed with the cookie washer in this browser bundle
http://sourceforge.net/projects/torbrowser/
cookies in the default settings are deleted, when you close the browser.
In case you set a trsor password and log in with a passphrase, you can
define in the cookie washer, which cookie you want to keep, and how often
cookies should be washed out.
third, furthermore you can block all third party cookies with the
anti-frame check box, that means e.g. facebook frames cannot like a cookie
into your database of cookies. Update and test the browser bundle with the
link above.
Regards