[tor-talk] TorBrowser spoofed screen size?

I'm sure I recently checked what screen size TBB (Windows) was giving out. Which ever version I checked it in, test sites did NOT show my actual monitor size.

Now, in TBB 3.5.2, my actual screen size seems to show on several browser test sites. Even extracted TBB again, into clean folder & re-checked. Still shows my *actual* screen size on test sites.

I thought decision was made / implemented to report same screen size for everyone?
This is a problem - for couple reasons, for me.

IF... I set Windows system DPI slightly > default of 96 (else it's too damn small), then w/o TBB properly spoofing screen size, sites will detect a size that's NEITHER the same as other TBB users, nor a "standard" size. Changing Windows' DPI setting will make my detected screen size an "oddball" size - that almost no one has.

Anyone else notice TBB isn't spoofing a "default" screen size anymore, or have ideas why it isn't spoofing mine correctly?