Re: [tor-talk] help

Do you just need a copy of the software? Or do you need help using it?
If you want to share your screen with me somehow (view only) I can help
you navigate the buttons. Feel free to email me directly.

On 3/10/14, 9:24 PM, batoot wrote:
> hello m batoot  and i wanna from anyone to help me am blind and Vidalia program is not accessible with my screen reader please from anyone to help me cause i wanna use headen service and the tor browser Bundle  not work in headen service what can i do please cause i have e mail and i can't browse it.
>
> ---

Michael Dupree jr.
p: (248) 935-4147
f: (866) 671-6867
PGP Pub Key: http://pastebin.ca/2386237

This is a private message. This e-mail message, and any attachments
thereto, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly
sender by reply email and permanently delete all copies of the original
message.