Re: [tor-talk] Download Speed

Jeff:
> Hi... can you tell me why my download speeds are so slow ?
> I've reduced the upload speed to minimum but lately the download speed has been 2-3kbps when downloading movies. It has been 1mbps at times, but its mostly the lower figure.             Regards, Jeff
>
> ps:  please speak english ! I'm not an expert at this
>
> Sent from my iPhone

tl;dr
Please quit trying to send torrent traffic over Tor.

You need to read this:
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/bittorrent-over-tor-isnt-good-idea

and this:
https://tor.stackexchange.com/a/68

--
Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | https://anarchy.io | mrphs | @nimaaa

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall