Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials blah blah bleh blah

On 03:05:2015, Travis Bean wrote:

> Stuff

I wonder if this giant pile of mess you've posted in this mailing list is related to the products/services you are trying to sell on the web site linked in your sig?

I didn't like what I read there. You seem to be offering more than is possible with the type of product you're presenting. "Instantly stop NSA spying with this powerful software" orly?