[tor-talk] reject Hulu in exit policy

today when tried to play some videos on Hulu, i got a message that
anonymous proxies are not allowed and that i need to use a computer in
the USA.  similar issue to what Joshua was experiencing a year ago[1].
my computer is in the USA but the problem is i am running an exit node
so there's no way to get my IP whitelisted with Hulu.  the next solution
is to blacklist Hulu in my exit policy.  before i try to contact Hulu to
ask them which IP addresses/networks to reject, i wanted to check here
to see if anyone already had some reject policies for Hulu?

Thanks

1. http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.tor.user/30596