Re: [tor-talk] Load Balancing/High Availability Hidden Services

Hi Donncha,

Your idea is indeed very interesting. I am eager to see it in
practice. If you have the time, me and TheCthulhu (cc'ed) could
provide the infrastructure and necessary system administration hours
to test this.

While your current solution is a way to use load balancing and
redundancy, which means spreading the resource usage over multiple
machines, checkout my questions about maximizing a single HS server as
close as possible to its total capacity:

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2015-March/037173.html

Please email directly if you want to start this, we will document each
step and share the results with everyone here. Maybe this will give
some hints for writing a proposal for load balancing and high capacity
hidden services which could be merged with the proposal of second
generation hidden services.

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2014-May/006812.html