[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[tor-talk] New releases today: relays, please consider upgrading.
There are new security releases today. The official announcement just
went to tor-announce, but I want to make sure that people on this list
see it too.
* Directory authorities should upgrade.
* Relays running 0.3.2.1-alpha through 0.3.2.9 should upgrade.
* Relays running 0.3.3.1-alpha should upgrade.
* All other relays may wish to upgrade in order to improve their
resistance to denial-of-service attacks.
* [Clients should not need to upgrade, but may wish to anyway, in
order to get other features or bugfixes.]
If you build Tor from source, the source code is available at
https://dist.torproject.org/ . Packages should be available over the
For the complete announcement, including changelogs, see
tor-talk mailing list - tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe or change other settings go to