Re: [tor-talk] Revisiting youtube blocking TBB, virtually all 1st attempts to load YT

@ bo0od, not sure I follow.  Invidious means likely to cause unhappiness
or be unpleasant.
Does that have any relationship to invidio.us or similar sites?

Yes, you can D/L the videos, but you first have to get the URL.  I guess
if you saw a link on another site, your suggestion might make sense.  Or
if you use a proxy or VPN with regular Firefox - if YT worked with them.