Re: [tor-talk] Please fix Orbot.

Thank you.
I sent an email to that address, but they told me that I should ask here.
I'm using Android 7.1.1 on a BlackBerry Aurora cellphone.
The information is:

SYSTEM
Android Version: 7.1.1 (Nougat)
Build: AAN772
Security patch: April 1, 2017
Architecture: aarch64 (64-bit)
Instruction sets: arm64-v8a armeabi-v7a armeabi
Kernel: 3.18.31-perf-g518ea51 #1
ec_agent@br343cnc
gcc version 4.9 20150123 (prerelease) (GCC)
Wed Aug 9 19:28:21 EDT 2017

HARDWARE
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 425
Hardware: MSM8917