Re: [tor-talk] Mozilla's DNS over HTTPS does not complement Tor

Several places, but the main user/admin facing doc is probably this one -
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/configuring-networks-disable-dns-over-https

> Networks can signal to Firefox that there are special features such as
these in place that would be disabled if DoH were used for domain name
resolution. Checking for this signaling will be implemented in Firefox when
DoH is enabled by default for users. This will first happen for users in
the United States in the Fall of 2019. If a user has chosen to manually
enable DoH, the signal from the network will be ignored and the user’s
preference will be honored.

Ben Tasker
https://www.bentasker.co.uk