[tor-talk] Problems Running on Ubuntu Bionic

Hi All

I was running Tor on Ubuntu (16.04 & 18.04) and have used it on Windows in the
past, now for some reason it throws errors if run from CMDLine (the only way to
see what is going wrong) "IP 127.0.0.1 port 5xxx" in use, if run from the icon
on dash/launcher it does nothing (well not in the hour I watched it anyway)

Tried both Tor_Browser & Tor_Browser_Launcher with same effect

If I run "KillAll tor" in a terminal then try tor it works "sometimes"

Any ideas welcome