Recent Abuse compalints...

So I've had an interesting spate of abuse complaints lately...

the usual DMCA stuff which the boiler plate eff response seems to
cover for me so far.

An idenity theft investigation by a North Carolina sheriff's office,
who was more understanding than I really expected.

And a complaint from www.medzilla.com relateded to spam bots run amok
on their site.  This has resulted in all TOR exit nodes being blocked
at their firewall.  I don't know that they fully understand the way
the system works and are probably blocking middle-man  nodes as well
right now.

I'll try and keep the conversation going and at least get them down to
only blocking nodes that exit on port 80, would anyone from the devel
team like me to forward their contact info to the fellow I'm talking
with?

-Jon