[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Tor 0.1.0.7-rc is out
This is the seventh release candidate for the 0.1.0.x series. We're
getting real close now! :) This release fixes the OS X package for Tiger
(again, differently), and also finds and links and runs libevent much
better on weird platforms.
Please report any bugs, either in the installers or in Tor operation, so
we can get it perfect for an actual release: http://bugs.noreply.org/tor
- Fix a bug in the OS X package installer that prevented it from
installing on Tiger.
- Fix a script bug in the OS X package installer that made it
complain during installation.
- Find libevent even if it's hiding in /usr/local/ and your
CFLAGS and LDFLAGS don't tell you to look there.
- Be able to link with libevent as a shared library (the default
after 1.0d), even if it's hiding in /usr/local/lib and even
if you haven't added /usr/local/lib to your /etc/ld.so.conf,
assuming you're running gcc. Otherwise fail and give a useful
- Fix a bug in the RPM packager: set home directory for _tor to
something more reasonable when first installing.
- Free a minor amount of memory that is still reachable on exit.