RE: Bandwidth hogging

No, it not too hard, I just have other interests and demands on my
attention. It could even be done the silly way by polling the
net load from user space. My point is that it is a ceiling I
am bopping on, as will all. Regardless of how tor is run there is
still one bill for the connection to the internet. The whole
@home experience is a good place to learn on how to run these
voluntary projects, they have to be painless. So what if it is not
fully "portable"? Nothing is, and I do understand it has to be
locally customized but that at least would be a smaller job. Anyhow,
just meant it as feedback from a node and I think the point is made.
Regards, -manuel