VoIP, Tor and Zfone by Phillip Zimmermann?

Good day,

I was thinking of routing a VoIP call (SIP protocol)
via. a VoIP client into Phillip Zimmermann's new
"Zfone" (
http://www.philzimmermann.com/EN/zfone/index.html )and
then into Tor before the VoIP call reaches the other
party(s).

One problem I see is that most VoIP clients use UDP (I
think) and so does Zfone.  But, Zfone has a proxy
configuration window (I think) which may route into
TCP/IP.  I only have a windows box and the Windows
Zfone isn't released yet.

I was thinking of routing a VoIP call via. a VoIP
clinet into Zfone (port 5060) then into Tor (via.
Torcap with Zfone).  Does Torcap do UDP to TCP/IP?

Another idea is to communicate with other parties via.
Tor's Hidden Services(HS).  Can HS be configured to
route a VoIP call?  Could a HS .onion address is used
inplace of the other parties VoIP number in a VoIP
clinet?

Does anyone know of a good, open-source and free VoIP
clinet for Windows XP/NT?

-Slighlty off topic-

What the Tor community really needs is a "UDP to
TCP/IP" library for Tor (if that's even possible).
This way UDP protocol specific programs could be used
with Tor.  I know "TCP/IP to UDP" library is possbile
as UDP is the underlying protocol for TCP/IP (I
think).

-Back to topic-

Zfone runs in the IP stack and detects a VoIP call
when it starts.  Zfone then captures, secures (eg.
authenticates) and encrypts all VoIP packets 'on the
fly'.  Zfone creates an end-to-end tunnel to other
Zfone users via. TLS and it also uses DH key
agrements.  Zfone also offers defense from MiTH
attacks via. a short authentication code that appears
in all parties Zfone GUI to be read over the phone for
verification.

Any opinions, thoughts?