Index of /

      Name                    Last modified       Size
 Description

[DIR] Parent Directory        20-Sep-2006 00:00      -

[DIR] cgi-bin/                19-Apr-2006 11:04      -

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.server1.some-domain.com.zz
Port 80

OR when I alter it to
http://www.domain.net.tamaribuchi.exit/index.php

Not Found
The requested URL /index.php was not found on this
server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered
while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at
www.server1.smileyhosting.com.zz Port 80

OR (in worst case)

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM?
Server................... (You know the rest of story)

BUT when I access all this site withot
.tamaribuchi.exit part ALL is well.

I must access those site with prefered exit node so
what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks