Re: Crazy with Exit nodes

On 02.05.2007 13:01:28, Fabian Keil wrote:
> Benjamin Schieder <blindcoder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > root@pallas:/etc/privoxy# tail user.action
> > # default policy to have a 'blank' image as opposed to the checkerboard
> > # pattern for ALL sites. '/' of course matches all URLs.
> > # patterns:
> > #
> > { +set-image-blocker{blank} }
> > #/
> >
> > ## set vi:nowrap tw=72
> > { +filter{hide-tor-exit-notation} }
> > /
> >
> > root@pallas:/etc/privoxy# telnet localhost 8118
> > Trying 127.0.0.1...
> > Connected to localhost.
> > Escape character is '^]'.
> > GET http://blog.crash-override.net.zwiebelsuppe.exit/ HTTP/1.1
> > Host: blog.crash-override.net.zwiebelsuppe.exit
> >
> > HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
> > Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 10:19:33 GMT
> > Server: Apache
> > Connection: close
> >
> > <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
> > <title>403 Forbidden</title>
> > </head><body>
> > <h1>Forbidden</h1>
> > on this server.</p>
> > <hr>
> > <address>Apache Server at <a href="mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>blog.crash-override.net.zwiebelsuppe.exit</a> Port 80</address>
> > Connection closed by foreign host.
>
> Looks like you forgot to enable client-header filtering:
> http://www.privoxy.org/user-manual/actions-file.html#FILTER-CLIENT-HEADERS

Interesting. Why isn't this listed in the help for hide-tor-exit-notation?
I've been searching for a viable solution for this for a while.
Also, would it be possible to do it the other way around? Inserting an
existing exit node notation into links in the page?
--
The Nethack IdleRPG! Idle to your favorite Nethack messages!
http://pallas.crash-override.net/nethackidle/