Re: nighteffect.us gone

Does anybody know what happened? Is he rotting in a prison cell in
China or something? We should find out in case he needs our help and
solidarity.
Comrade Ringo Kamens

On 5/17/07, Olaf Selke <olaf.selke@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Roger Dingledine wrote:

> I think we have a copy of the code around here somewhere, so worst comes
> to worst we can try to find a volunteer to put up a second copy.
>
> But I am still optimistic that Joe will return sometime and fix it. :)

Joe and his nighteffect.us seems to be gone :-/ If somebody is willing
supply me with the code, I'll setup a web server with the tor stats. But
I don't want to start from scratch.

Olaf