Re: nighteffect.us gone

Here's a starting point,

Domain Name: NIGHTEFFECT.US
Domain ID: D11683632-US
Sponsoring Registrar: ABACUS AMERICA, INC. D/B/A NAMES4EVER.COM
Domain Status: ok
Registrant ID: 2BKXK
Registrant Name: Joseph Kowalski
Registrant Address1: Address Withheld
Registrant City: City Withheld
Registrant State/Province: State Withheld
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.0000000000
Registrant Email: jbk@xxxxxxx
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C11
Administrative Contact ID: 2BKXK
Administrative Contact Name: Joseph Kowalski
Administrative Contact Address1: Address Withheld
Administrative Contact City: City Withheld
Administrative Contact State/Province: State Withheld
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 00000
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.0000000000
Administrative Contact Email: jbk@xxxxxxx
Administrative Application Purpose: P1
Administrative Nexus Category: C11
Billing Contact ID: 2BKXK
Billing Contact Name: Joseph Kowalski
Billing Contact Address1: Address Withheld
Billing Contact City: City Withheld
Billing Contact State/Province: State Withheld
Billing Contact Postal Code: 00000
Billing Contact Country: United States
Billing Contact Country Code: US
Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.0000000000
Billing Contact Email: jbk@xxxxxxx
Billing Application Purpose: P1
Billing Nexus Category: C11
Technical Contact ID: 2BKXK
Technical Contact Name: Joseph Kowalski
Technical Contact Address1: Address Withheld
Technical Contact City: City Withheld
Technical Contact State/Province: State Withheld
Technical Contact Postal Code: 00000
Technical Contact Country: United States
Technical Contact Country Code: US
Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.0000000000
Technical Contact Email: jbk@xxxxxxx
Technical Application Purpose: P1
Technical Nexus Category: C11
Name Server: NS7.ZONEEDIT.COM
Name Server: NS8.ZONEEDIT.COM
Created by Registrar: ABACUS AMERICA, INC. D/B/A NAMES4EVER.COM
Last Updated by Registrar: ABACUS AMERICA, INC. D/B/A NAMES4EVER.COM
Domain Registration Date: Thu Jan 11 17:59:01 GMT 2007
Domain Expiration Date: Tue Jan 10 23:59:59 GMT 2012
Domain Last Updated Date: Thu Jan 11 19:11:35 GMT 2007