Re: nighteffect.us gone

Hey guys,

It's Joe Kowalski. I saw this thread and saw that there was some concern about me, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I am fine. Nothing 'bad' happened to me. Taking down the site was intentional, and my reasons are varied and personal. Let me just say that I still support Tor and what Tor stands for, and will continue to do so, but probably in a more low-key way. I didn't mean to alarm anyone. If anyone wants or needs the latest version of the code that was running the site / DNS server, send an email to das32555@xxxxxxxxx (Temp address), and I'll send it to you. Thanks for caring!

Best regards,

Joe Kowalski