Re: Regulating bandwidth

Mike,
    This is what I'm currently doing. Rate limits are currently high,
and run out after about 3 hours, as I noted before. Still, if I could
halve the rate and double the effective time limit, I could serve more
people. My limit is 3mbps down/384k up right now in theory for my K-bull.

~Andrew

- ---

Frivolous lawsuits. Unlawful government seizures. What's YOUR defense?
Protect your assets, keep what you earn, and generate more income at the
same time!
Visit http://www.mpassetprotection.com/ today.