Fetching only Exit nodes

I am using tor 1.1.26

So...,
Whenever my script detects change of MD5 value of cached-routers,
it clears DB and by using regular expesion it fill DB with nodes.

Now...,
I decided I wana have only exit nodes in DB.

After looking at one already made script I saw that it connects to Tors control port and uses:
"GETINFO ns/all \r\n";
for geting that kind of info(and many more).

Problem is because tor 1.1.26 doesn't have it.
I've tried with "GETINFO network-status \r\n", but nada!
... and ALL othe possible values to Tor.

Now because this script isn't of use to me I guess, I am on my own.

I will continue to get even that data from cached-routers file.
Now....

reject 0.0.0.0/8:*
reject 169.254.0.0/16:*
reject 127.0.0.0/8:*