[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Fetching only Exit nodes
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Fetching only Exit nodes
- From: "Mr. Blue" <trashdsfg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:22:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:22:53 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=Ws0SBSXDKqyIvKU2namzXAoyGeavazogbDFp0MWLJL1l6rTirFJzo0lhVRgOruOu+R4RcSvPZwQj6wk4bOOfvRLOqaqrsW4XP3ee3CbulsHlAurcigPwuxVk120E4HJQ+/rkNlSluhO19YsihSzddXozQeRXhHXTuq84278TLsY=;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am using tor 1.1.26
Whenever my script detects change of MD5 value of cached-routers,
it clears DB and by using regular expesion it fill DB with nodes.
I decided I wana have only exit nodes in DB.
After looking at one already made script I saw that it connects to Tors control port and uses:
"GETINFO ns/all \r\n";
for geting that kind of info(and many more).
Problem is because tor 1.1.26 doesn't have it.
I've tried with "GETINFO network-status \r\n", but nada!
... and ALL othe possible values to Tor.
Now because this script isn't of use to me I guess, I am on my own.
I will continue to get even that data from cached-routers file.
is absolutely same like:
Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.