Small Sister Privacy Project

Dear all,

Apologies if this turns out to be off-topic, but I'd say this would be the mailinglist for this e-mail. Two weeks ago I started an open source project called Small Sister. The aim of the project is to make privacytools more user friendly and people more aware of privacy issues. The main trigger for the project is European regulation on Data Retention (storing who's e-mailing whom and who's calling who). One of the key features is setting up an infrastructure for anonymous e-mailing without creating a freehaven for spammers. Without doubt Tor will be one of the key components of this project, since we don't want to reinvent the wheel.

So I want to point you at the project and hope to get useful input or even contact with the folks behind Tor to see how we can intelligently use what is available already. You can find the project at http://www.smallsister.org/ - Again I don't intend to spam this list.

Cheers,

Brenno de Winter