Question

Hello everyone :)

I'm a computer science student studying Tor (if necessary I can send the same mail from my official college mail). I have questions about Tor and the types of services that use it (in the aspect of the reputation of Tor as a security parameter). I'd like to talk to anyone from the dev team because it's hard to get the accurate info from forums.
From the mails I see on this list I suppose I'm posting this question in the wrong place. If that is the case could you please tell me where to / whom to send this question?

tnx in advance,
sincere regards,
Ivan Sipka