Re: Tor security advisory: Debian flaw causes weak identity keys

On May 14, 2008, at 7:10 PM, Arjan wrote:
Two questions:

Do I have to do something to get the old key blacklisted to make sure
that someone can't impersonate it?
(Old fingerprint: $C33ABC15B69DA274588CA1869CC1EE7B1DC11DAD)

no, that key is already blackliste

Should I rename my node? It doesn't show up as named anymore because of
the key change.

You don't have to rename your node. Even after renaming, it will take a while for your router to be listed as named again.

Sebastian