Re: GPG Public Keys

On May 22, 2008, at 1:26 AM, Nathaniel Dube wrote:

I noticed some of you have GPG keys. I tried searching key servers so I can add your public keys to my list. It would seem either I'm not searching the right servers or none of you have uploaded them. So I'm asking that all of
you respond with your public keys and I'll do the same.
<0xC109AB9DD3436B3A12F148AABEC9FFB100883AA4.asc>

are you sure this is not just because subkeys.pgp.net ist not functional currently and it's the only keyserver you use? This has caused some problems for some people...

I've also uploaded my key, and I was just able to download it.

Sebastian