RPM errors

Has anyone tried to install the latest 0.2.0.26-rc rpms and received the
following error?

error: Failed dependencies: ld-linux.so.2(GLIBC_PRIVATE) is needed by
tor-0.2.0.26.rc

This showed up on my test system last night after OS patches on CentOS
4, 5, and FC7.

It appears to be related to the libc_enable_secure calls in the
src/common/OpenBSD_malloc_Linux.c file, which is only called when using
'configure --enable-openbsd-malloc'.

I'm trying to determine if it's just my test systems that are faulty, or
if others had the error but never reported it.

Thanks!

--
Andrew